There are many ways to begin the process of journaling. Here are some outlines to help you choose the right journaling process for you.
· Will the journaling be strictly private and for your eyes only?
· Will the journaling be open for friends, family, or the general public?
· Will your journaling focus on specific topics of your life?
· Will your journal be informative for others that read it?
· What method works best for you? Digital, paper, or both?
Reasons to start journaling
· Change your perspective and outlook on life
· Track habits, behaviors, or self-improvement
· Share with other specific experiences, travel, or review information
· Create a fun album of your life to share with family and friends
· Write to reflect on your life or release stress
Whatever your reasons are, journaling is a great hobby or activity to help you express yourself. If you are not sure where to start with journaling, you can begin a few ways.
· Journey Cloud—Allows you to post your entries on the cloud via mobile or desktop
IOS, Android, macOS, Windows, & Linux
· Penzu—Typical blogging style journal with an email reminder to post an entry
Desktop, Laptop, IOS App & Android
· Blogger—Hosted online blogging platform with or without a domain
· WordPress—Hosted or self-hosted with mobile app access or post using email
· Squarespace– Alternative compared to WordPress with templates
· Adobe Spark interactive format easily viewed on all devices
· Tumblr cross mix of blogger and Twitter style
· Medium community-based blogging platform
· Bloglovin another community-based blogging platform
Pen and Paper Style
· Guided Journals
· Wreck this Journal
· Bullet Journal
· Q & A Journal
· Basic Plain no Prompt Journal
· Scrapbook It
Use your scrapbooking for writing short stories about the photos on the pages.
· Planner Style for Journaling
me & my BIG ideas—https://meandmybigideas.com
· Handmade personalized journal
· Google Drive and use Google Doc or Spreadsheet to track your thoughts
· Create slideshows
· Make movies and upload your videosRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in