RAK Printable Tags
It is always a good idea to act out with kindness daily, weekly, and monthly. I admit with my hectic life, the act of kindness gets pushed aside. The hustle and bustle mode of our day prevents us from thinking outside our personal boundaries.
I have created some printable tags to help promote and remind acting out in kindness frequently. Here is how they work.
- Download or Print the file (PDF format)
- Use colored or decorative paper (optional)
- Print on cardstock for durability (optional)
- Laminate the sheets before you cut for longer-lasting recycled tags (optional)
- Cut out the tags
There are several ways you can utilize the tags.
- Place the tags in a jar and randomly pick one until you fulfill the RAK task
- Punch a hole on end and string them together and hang them
- Please place them in a pile in a pouch or rubber band and keep them in your car
- Select another tag when you have completed your RAK task
- One per day
- Several per day
- Please select one and hang onto it until you complete the task
- Select several and trade for another when a task is completed
- Do one RAK per day
- Do one RAK per week
- Do a few RAK per month
It is up to you how often you wish to demonstrate a Random Act of Kindness task.
What did you think about the tags? Tell us how you used them.
You must sign in to comment on this post.