Groups have an activity feed, discussion forums, and other useful resources for connecting and collaborating. It is also the place to see scheduled and past Zoom meetings. Groups should be thought of as the classroom.
- Groups & All Groups will list every available groups/classrooms
- My Groups will only list groups/classrooms you have joined (for quick access)
When users join a workshop, course, or tutorial they should join the related group for updates and notices. Joining a group will give you access to get email notifications.
Exploring the Group Options
- Join the group to receive email notifications, post in the group activity feed, and discussion forums
- The activity feed is displayed by default when you visit the group/classroom. The activity feed will display all activities that occur in the group.
- All groups have an internal menu/navigation
- Discussions give you access to the forums. Discussion forums have in-depth discussions, notifications, and announcements.
- Classes will list all available workshop, courses, and tutorials related to that group/classroom.
- Zoom meetings future, present, and past will be posted here.
- You must be logged in to reply, start discussions, and interact with group features.
Using Group/Classroom features
The Activity Feed
- To post an update in the activity feed, click inside the text box (share something with your group)
- Click the Aa to edit your text, add a link, or add a quote style
- Click the camera to add an image or photo (Please allow some time for the photo to be uploaded – wait for the green checkmark)
- Click the Smilie icon to add an emoji
- Click Like/Unlike to like or unlike a comment
- Click the STAR icon to give the feed a Star
- Click Comment to reply to an activity post
- Click delete to remove or delete a comment or post
- Click edit to modify your reply or post