Registration and Sign In
This course will cover the steps on how to get registered for the website and sign-in process. Watch the video for a step-by-step demonstration. Use the outline to check off tasks or steps you have completed.
Social Media Sign In
- Click on Sign in on the top right corner
- Choose your choice of social login
- Allow permission for the website to use your social login.
- After you have returned to the website, go to your profile, click on Edit Profile and update your information.
- You will need to fill out the Nickname field with the name you want to be displayed publicly on the website. For example, a nickname, your first name, or a creative name. Save your changes.
- Be sure to use the same login method each time.
Email Registration and Sign Up
- Click on Sign Up
- Scroll past the social icon buttons
- Fill out your email, password, name, and a display/nickname to be displayed publicly on the site.
- Click on Create Account
- Check your email for Activation link/code (if you do not see an email check your junk/spam folder)
- Click on the link to activate your account or copy and paste the activation code. Return to the website, and in the left side menu (Buddy Panel), click on the Key or Activate Account.
- After you activate your account, click on Sign in and type in your nickname and password. Optional you can type in your email.
- Go to your profile and update your information as needed.